Terms & Conditions 

Terms & Conditions 
 
Payments 
The Kitchen & Bathroom Store accepts payments by cash, cheque, online via BACS, Mastercard, Visa Credit, Visa Credit, Switch and Maestro Debit cards. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express or Diner's Club Credit Cards. 
A charge of 2% will be made on all transactions by Credit Card. 
 
Terms of Payment for Supply Only 
50% deposit of your total order on booking followed by the remaining 50% three days prior to the delivery of goods. 
 
Terms of Payment for Supply and Installation 
25% deposit of your total order on booking, 50% on delivery of goods / installation start date, followed by the remaining 25% to be paid on completion of installation. 
 
0% Finance Option for Supply Only 
50% Deposit of your total order on booking followed by the oustanding 50% to be paid in monthly instalments, the first of which is due three days prior to delivery. These payments can be made via Standing Order, BACS Online, Credit / Debit card. The Kitchen & Bathroom Store must be notified of the chosen method of payment and the date of which the payment will be made. 
 
0% Finance Option for Supply and Installation 
25% Deposit of your total order on booking, 25% on the delivery of goods / installation start date followed by the oustanding 50% to be paid in monthly instalments, the first of which is due upon the completion of installation and is to be paid on the same date for the following 12 months. These payments can be made via Standing Order, BACS Online, Credit / Debit card. The Kitchen & Bathroom Store must be notified of the chosen method of payment and the date of which the payment will be made. 
 
Failure To Make Agreed 0% Finance Payments 
The customer must not withold any amount of monthly instalments without prior notice to The Kitchen & Bathroom Store. Failure to make payment on the agreed date will result in immediate court action and any payments due as a consequence of court action will be charged to the customer. 
 
In the event of dispute over merchandise, the customer will settle the dispute directly with The Kitchen & Bathroom Store and that all instalments owing to The Kitchen & Bathroom Store shall not be affected. 
 
The Customer may prepay all instalments with written notice to The Kitchen & Bathroom Store. 
 
All goods remain the property of The Kitchen & Bathroom Store until the total invoice has been paid in full. 
 
Guarantees 
Eco Kitchens cabinets carry a five year guarantee, from the date of purchase, covering failure through defects in design and manufacture and material failure in domestic use. It is essential that products are maintained in accordance to the care requirements. Liability does not cover consequential loss or damage, refitting or redress for same. 
 
Eco Bathrooms Furniture carries a five year guarantee, from the date of purchase, covering failure through defects in design and manufacture and material failure in domestic use. It is essential that products are maintained in accordance to the care requirements. Liability does not cover consequential loss or damage, refitting or redress for same. 
 
Balterley Bathrooms carries a lifetime guarantee for as long as you own the product. The Guarantee covers any manufacturing defects. Terms and Conditions apply. 
 
Lakes Kitchens provide a lifetime guarantee for as long as you own the kitchen. The Guarantee covers any manufacturing defects. Terms and Conditions apply. 
 
Deposit Protection Guarantee 
Lakes Kitchens Redefined guarantees your deposit 100% for complete peace of mind and confidence when purchasing from The Kitchen & Bathroom Store providing that the original deposit paid does not exceed 25% of the retail price. This Guarantee means that Lakes will supply your kitchen if The Kitchen & Bathroom Store ceased trading once payment of the balance is made directly to Lakes. 
 
Installation Guarantee 
All installation works are guaranteed for 12 months after completion. 
All Gas work alterations carried out are 'Gas Safe' 
All Electrical alterations carried out are 'Benchmark Certified' 
Relevant 'Gas Safety Certificates' and 'Electrical Safety Certificates' will be provided where applicable. 
 
Current Promotions 
The Kitchen & Bathroom Store reserve the right to withdraw or amend any promotional material or offers at any time. 
 
NO-OBLIGATION full design & Quotation service 
 
 
 
Open  
Tues-Fri 
9:00 - 5:00 
Saturdays 
9:00 - 4:30 
 
FULL 
INSTALLATION SERVICES 
Using our own qualified installers  
 
 
0% FINANCE AVAILABLE 
Designed and created by it'seeze
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. ACCEPT COOKIES MANAGE SETTINGS